Wherever you are located, we provide ways to assist you for your payments and to transfer funds internationally.
HSBC has an extensive correspondent banking network which lets you transfer money to over 200 countries and territories worldwide in different currencies. Funds can be transferred conveniently within the HSBC network and beyond.
Send money outside Mauritius, or set up overseas payments online in advance or on a recurring basis. This can be done from your local account using HSBC Personal Internet Banking.
Travel with your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card designed to provide smooth and safe payment experience as well as attractive deals.
- Your credit card never leaves your hand when paying with contactless feature
- Get SMS notifications for your overseas transactions
- Validate online purchases and payments through One-Time-Passcode Online payment security
- Get free overseas travel accident insurance cover whenever you pay full public transportation fare with it abroad.
- Enjoy discounts and offers available globally both through HSBC home&Away programme and Visa Offers
- Share the benefits and your credit limit to support your immediate family (spouse /children/ siblings) while the outstanding balance can be repaid in Mauritius
We can help you open an overseas account in more than 30 destinations around the world. You can start your international journey before you leave Mauritius and hence access your money as soon as you arrive in your destination country.
How to arrange for an overseas account before you move overseas?
Leave your details to let us know what you're looking for. We'll aim to call you on your preferred date and time.
You may also find out more information on where you'd like to open your new overseas account.
Opening an overseas account within HSBC global network will also facilitate your funds transfer:
- to your overseas account from your local HSBC account
- worldwide among your overseas HSBC account
You will save precious time as assistance can be provided to set up your account abroad even before you arrive in your new country/region.