HSBC Personal Loan
Apply for an HSBC Personal Loan and easily fund whatever you have in mind: home renovation and uplift, overseas trip, car purchase, life events (such as engagement, wedding, birthday, anniversary, welcoming a new-born), extra expenses arising from unexpected opportunities or emergencies, debt consolidation (merging of loans into one).
Why choose HSBC Personal Loan?
- Attractive and low interest rates are availableInterest rates for personal loans are variable and linked to the Bank of Mauritius Key Rate (KR).
- Borrow up to Rs. 2.5 million without any guarantee
- Repayment period can range from 1 to 7 years.
- No monthly service fee.
- Easy and fast approval
- Use the funds as you wish!
How much will you repay?
Your monthly repayment will depend on several factors such as: interest rate applicable, loan amount, income and your credit history amongst others.
Below is an illustration of estimated monthly repayments for different loan amounts and terms based on indicative rate of 8.75% per annum.
|Loan tenor (years)||Rs.100,000||Rs.200,000
|Loan tenor (years)||3|
|Loan tenor (years)||4|
|Loan tenor (years)||5|
Note: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is at 8.88%.
- Resident of Mauritius
- Individuals aged between 18 to 65 years (loan to terminate at 65 years or retirement age)
- Earn a minimum monthly income of Rs25,000
Criteria mentioned above are for indicative purposes only. Please contact us for more details.
To apply for a personal loan, please submit:
- Proof of identity - National identity card or valid passport
- For fixed income: last 3 months' salary slips (or latest month salary slip if salary is credited to an HSBC account). For variable income: last 12 months' salary slips.
- Latest utility bill - e.g. Central Electricity Board (CEB), Central Water Authority (CWA), or Mauritius Telecom (MT)
- Bank Statements (if applicable)
We may in some cases, require other documents from you. Our staff will advise accordingly.
Terms and conditions apply.
Note: We draw your attention to the existence of the Mauritius Credit Information Bureau (MCIB). Please, Click Here. Rates are variable and linked to either HSBC Base Lending Rate or Bank of Mauritius Key Rate. These are subject to fluctuations anytime.